We’re Hull and East Yorkshire Mind – your local mental health charity.
At Hull and East Yorkshire Mind, we provide support, guidance, and hope to individuals and families experiencing poor mental health across Hull, East Yorkshire and North East Lincolnshire.
Mental health and wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do for all the communities we serve. We are committed to providing high quality, accessible, and person-centred support. Our services designed to be inclusive, non-judgmental, and confidential, ensuring that people feel safe and supported throughout their mental health journey. Offering a range of one to one support, group support, and housing, we won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve.
When you join #TeamHEYMind, you’ll receive:
• A free Hull and East Yorkshire Mind t-shirt or vest
• Tailored fundraising support from our amazing fundraising team
• A fundraising pack to help you maximise your fundraising goals
• Digital and hard copy sponsor forms
• Information to help you and those close to you with their mental health and wellbeing.